Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5605 Prospero Road, Peyton
Don't miss the wonderful opportunity!!!! A 4 bedroom, 2 bath house with 2.5 acres. This property offers a wonderful home, fencing and shelter for horses and a 2 car carport with storage. The cabinets and counters in the kitchen are new, double vanity in the master bath and 2 living room areas in this home. There are amazing views of Pikes Peak from the front of this home. Plenty of room to roam here.
- MLS® #6052031
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionView of Pikes Peak, 360-degree View, Mountain View, Rural
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address5605 Prospero Road
- SubdivisionSagecreek South
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Evaporative
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesFree-standing, Main, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeBlue Picket Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.