Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19790 Highway 83, Colorado Springs
Beautiful Colorado Property with some of the most amazing views of Pikes Peak! This property has so much to offer and tons of finishing options! 4 bed 2 bath Cabin is currently unlivable but has potential to being the great property it once was. Main level living with on suite master bath. Living room has vaulted ceilings, oversized windows with mountain views, loft space, as well as large basement. Large L-shape deck to take in all that this property has to offer with early 1900's barn and silo making it picturesque.
- MLS® #6183981
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,829
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Gas Available, Telephone
- # of Garages10
- Garages220V, RV Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), Level, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, 360-degree View, Corner, Meadow
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address19790 Highway 83
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingBaseboard, Wood
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Main, Two, Wood, Lower
- # of Stories1
- Stories1.5 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.