Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8655 County 94 Road, Elbert
This ranch floorplan with a walkout basement has 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms on 40 acres, 5 outbuildings, a chicken coop and a seasonal stock tank. The possibilities are extensive. The well permit allows for up to 3 single family residences, domestic animals and livestock. Three of the outbuildings have updated electrical. Fencing, cross fencing and the layout of the buildings allows dogs a safe place and provides options for separating livestock if needed for calving, foaling, or private, individualized care.
- MLS® #6274331
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,136
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane
- Lot DescriptionRural, Spring/Pond/Lake
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Slab, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address8655 County 94 Road
- SubdivisionElbert Original
- Zip Code80106
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeHome And Ranch Properties, Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.