Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13425 Moonshadow Lane, Fountain
For The Love Of Horses...Very Well Maintained 37 Acre Horse Ranch, Fully Fenced & Cross Fenced, 8 Stall Barn w/Runs, And An Indoor 50x50 Training Arena, Riders Lounge, Tack Room, Boarding Office, 5 Loafing Sheds And 5 fenced pastures...Enjoy The Wide Open Blue Skies With Awesome Mountain Views Of Pikes Peak And The Spectacular Spanish Peaks As You Saddle Up For A Ride...This Amazing 4 Bedroom Country Home Has Tons Of Upgrades Including Energy Efficient Solar Panels That Reduce Energy Costs, New Roofs On All The Buildings
- MLS® #6275751
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,414
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Solar
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address13425 Moonshadow Lane
- SubdivisionCoalson Farms
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80817
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Evaporative, Solar Active
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Lower, Stove, Wood
- # of Stories4
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.