Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4656 Cedarmere Drive, Colorado Springs
With a complementary mix of stone and stucco exterior, this 4-bed, 3-bath home radiates Colorado charm. The open floor plan on the main level effortlessly blends kitchen, dining and living room, and guests will surely be drawn to the huge windows offering sweeping views of Pikes Peak. The kitchen features a large island with quartz countertops, top of the line appliances and a gorgeous vent hood and custom backsplash by the gas cooktop.
- MLS® #6312859
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,074
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloping, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees98.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address4656 Cedarmere Drive
- SubdivisionAustin Ridge
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80918
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings, Crown Molding
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Gas, Main, Two
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeEra Shields Real Estate
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.