Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7156 Aspen Brush Court, Colorado Springs
This Beautiful home is only 2-1/2 years old and is on one of the largest lots in the neighborhood - almost 1/3 acre! The Keller Homes Silverton floorplan is large enough for your family with 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, and a 3 car garage. No pets have ever lived in this home and it has been lovingly maintained. Gorgeous hardwood floors, White painted maple cabinets and granite in the kitchen feels fresh! The second level has 4 bedrooms, and the baths have tile floors.
- MLS® #6386851
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,619
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesGreen Areas, Playground
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Corner, Cul-de-sac
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Brokerage
- Address7156 Aspen Brush Court
- AreaFAN - Falcon North
- SubdivisionTrails At Forest Meadows
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.