Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2027 Ever Red Court, Colorado Springs
This boldly beautiful rambling 2 story multi-generational 6000+ sq ft home sits majestically on a lush landscaped lot in the sought after executive-style "Flying Horse" neighborhood with close proximity to shopping, restaurants, recreation & more; the community features an 18 hole Tom Weiskopf designed golf course, World-class Steakhouse, Athletic Club & Spa, Lodge, Olympic-size swimming pool & indoor tennis courts. With quick access to I-25 North and less than 45 minutes to Denver, this stylish gem is simply sensational!
- MLS® #6450905
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage6,273
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Cul-de-sac, Level, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees65.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address2027 Ever Red Court
- SubdivisionFlying Horse
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80921
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings, Great Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer, Smart Home Appliances
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Natural Gas
- FireplacesBasement, Gas, Main, Upper
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.