Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7910 Moundsview Drive, Colorado Springs
Beautiful, Briargate home with a rare unimpeded full view of Pikes Peak from the master bedroom, dining room and back deck. Living room with fireplace and bay window. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with oversized 2 car garage. Fully landscaped front and back yards with sprinkler and drip system. Enjoy entertaining guests on the back deck or the back patio covered by a sun sail while overlooking manicured yard with quaking aspens. Only 4 houses on this street, close to Frontier Park and Frontier elementary school.
- MLS® #6577610
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address7910 Moundsview Drive
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Wood, Upper
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Cherry Creek
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.