Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7755 Conifer Drive, Colorado Springs
If you've seen this home before - Lot's of Changes - may want to see it again! -Beautiful School District 20 Tri-Level - Solar System Fully Paid For -(Very Low Utilities) - Large Lot -mature Trees - 4 Beds - Vaulted Ceilings - Large Master Bedroom with Soaking Tub & Separate Shower - Large Family Room with fireplace & Walk-out - total of 3 Baths - Close to Shopping - Smart Door - Great Mountain Views from bedrooms & Main Level.
- MLS® #6644421
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,056
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Natural Gas, Telephone, Solar
- # of Garages2
- Garages220V, Garage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address7755 Conifer Drive
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Solar Active
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Wood, Lower
- Listing OfficeBhhs Rocky Mountain
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.