Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17879 Pinon Park Road, Peyton
Beautifully remodeled Ranch home on 5.2 acres! NEW Exterior paint! 3 bedroom, 3 bath home features a updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry, granite countertops throughout and all new carpet. Hydronic baseboard heat throughout home. Newly finished basement in 2019 to include 2 other rooms, bathroom, laundry room, large family room with wood burning stove and walk out to back yard. Spectacular Pikes Peak Views!
- MLS® #6740920
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,856
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Propane
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionSloping, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees30.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address17879 Pinon Park Road
- SubdivisionPeyton Pines
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingBaseboard, Ceiling Fan, Hot Water, See Prop Desc Remarks, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesBasement, Free-standing, Stove, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.