Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6797 Wild Indigo Drive, Colorado Springs
BETTER THAN NEW in beautiful established area. This home lives much larger than the square footage would suggest. Truly unsurpassed views of Pikes Peak and the front range. Vaulted ceilings and large windows give you the feeling of bringing the gorgeous outdoors in. The large corner lot has been completely xeriscaped in the front. And, the expansive back yard has luscious grass and gardens with privacy fence and plenty of room to play. Croquet anyone? The master suite also enjoys the remarkable view of Pikes Peak.
- MLS® #6952123
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,784
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address6797 Wild Indigo Drive
- SubdivisionBridle Pass
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80923
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, One
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Properties Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.