Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3233 Austin Drive, Colorado Springs
The home you thought existed only in your dreams is now for sale! Over 4500 square feet remodeled with all the latest flooring, lighting, and colors. Situated on just over 1/4 acre, with a circular driveway to the front double-car garage, and a separate driveway in the back to the single car entrance. With the best of the Colorado outdoors practically in your back yard, take a short walk to one of the Palmer Park trail heads, or head over to the private country club for a round of golf, tennis, pickleball, or a swim.
- MLS® #7057155
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage4,549
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesEven with Main Level
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Sloping, Trees/Woods, View of Rock Formations
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees30.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address3233 Austin Drive
- SubdivisionHighland Hills
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80909
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesTwo, Upper, Wood, Basement
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.