Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13615 Dill Court, Peyton
Beautiful 3 bedroom two bath Ranch home located on 2.5 acres zoned for horses yet close to many amenities such as shopping centers and restaurants. Wonderful mountain and Pikes Peak views from the house and large covered patio off the front of the home. Oversized 3 car garage, Barn (22x36) with 11.9 clearance, separate tac room (12x24).Metal/Tile roof has 50 year warranty.
- MLS® #7124647
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,190
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Even with Main Level, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Meadow, Corner, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationCrawl Space
- HOA Fees110.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address13615 Dill Court
- AreaFAL - Falcon
- SubdivisionFalcon Heights
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal, Kitchen Vent Fan, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeEquity Colorado Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.