Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6883 Honeycomb Drive, Peyton
BEAUTIFUL OPEN FLOOR PLAN RANCHER; perfect for entertaining! Enjoy a vaulted great room with triple sided fireplace. Brand new extensive granite countertops w/Island and breakfast bar in this massive kitchen~stainless appliances: double oven, gas cooktop~spacious walk in pantry~coffee bar. New carpet throughout entire house. The master bedroom has a private 5-piece granite bathroom, soaking tub and walk-in closet. Partially finished basement has a family room w/a bedroom and bath for guest. New exterior siding in progress.
- MLS® #7170699
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage5,426
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address6883 Honeycomb Drive
- SubdivisionFalcon Highlands
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- AppliancesCountertop System, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Air, Electric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Main, One
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Res. Brokerage
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.