Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9255 Picabo Road, Cascade
Come home to this stunning mountain retreat with breathtaking views in every direction. On a warm day relax on the large deck or on cold days enjoy the fireplace, vaulted ceiling, & huge windows w/gorgeous mountain views. Entertain in the large kitchen with wood floors, updated appliances including a double oven, lots of counter space & natural light. All bedrooms have their own deck. Oversized 4 car garage is everyone's dream, with a finished office space above including a bathroom or it can be a separate living quarters.
- MLS® #7197306
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,908
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages4
- Lot DescriptionHillside, Trees/Woods, 360-degree View
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address9255 Picabo Road
- SubdivisionUte Pass Summer Homes
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Main, Two, Insert, Upper
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Premier Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.