Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7580 Curtis Road, Peyton
Relax on your tranquil acres with incredible views of the Mountain Range. This amazing home also comes with a 72x50 Barn, a worksop with power and water, a "mini house", chicken coop and a horse pen corral. This property has a perimeter fence and a separate fence to protect the house and garage from the horse grazing areas. Located on Meadow Lake Estates with no HOA fees or restrictions. Enjoy the peaceful countryside with all local amenities a quick 7 mins away. Easy access to Schriever AFB, PetersonAFB and Fort Carson.
- MLS® #7522231
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,052
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Telephone
- # of Garages8
- Lot Description360-degree View, Backs to Open Space (OS), Meadow, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationGarden Level, Slab
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address7580 Curtis Road
- SubdivisionMeadow Lake Estates
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven, Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Wood, Baseboard
- FireplacesLower, Wood, Free-standing
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Partners
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.