Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2550 Gina Drive, Colorado Springs
Welcome to Pikes Peak Park and this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, retro bi-level home close to Fort Carson, Peterson AFB, with easy and quick access to Academy BLVD and the Power's Corridor. On the upper level you will find 2 bedrooms, a full bathroom and a nice and bright kitchen with white cabinets that walks out to the back deck with easy access to the large back yard and garage entry. The lower level has 2 additional bedrooms, another full bathroom, laundry room, and a second family room with a brick wood burning fireplace.
- MLS® #7602801
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address2550 Gina Drive
- SubdivisionPikes Peak Park
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80916
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Vent Fan, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLower, One, Wood
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.