Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2156 Reminiscent Circle, Fountain
Rancher at end of cul-de-sac that backs to open space with large landscaped lot, Pikes Peak views, oversized shed and additional attached sunroom. Everything is in PERFECT condition and home has been gently lived in! Tons of storage in garage and huge storage room. Bamboo hardwood floors, central air, humidifier, French doors, water softener and all appliances are just some of the extras. New/newer garage door, hot water heater, paint, toilets, gutters, roof, front walk, carpet and much more!
- MLS® #7615562
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,537
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, See Property Description Remarks
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), Cul-de-sac, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address2156 Reminiscent Circle
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80817
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Clients Choice
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.