Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11045 Scenic Brush Drive, Peyton
Move in and Family Ready! Beautiful 2 year old Aspen View home, Malibu Model, in Paint Brush Hills. Front Range and Pikes Peak Views that will never be built over! Wood Floors, Granite in the kitchen, Pantry, Butler’s Pantry, Tile showers with decorative bands, 5 piece Master Bath, Low maintenance yards, Private patio, Santa Fe Doors, Craftsman Style trim and more! Close to parks, shopping, golf course and easy commutes into Colorado Springs, Schriever, and Peterson Air Force Bases.
- MLS® #7662751
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,307
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGreen Areas
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorFiber Cement, Stone
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address11045 Scenic Brush Drive
- SubdivisionPaint Brush Hills
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas, Main
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeKenney And Company
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.