Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2350 Norwich Drive, Colorado Springs
Newly updated Briargate home with an amazing view of Pikes Peak! This home has everything you may want or need. 5 bedrooms, 4 baths, new kitchen cabinets with beautiful granite counter tops. The large deck, and backyard backs to a hiking trail.... no obstructions to the view of Pikes Peak! The wood fireplace is perfect for the cold winter nights, and you stay cool all summer with central AC. This house is a great place to call home!
- MLS® #7669963
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,342
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Telephone, Gas Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), Level, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationPartial Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address2350 Norwich Drive
- SubdivisionWedgewood At Briargate
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- Interior Features6-Panel Doors, Skylight (s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories4
- Listing OfficeEquity Colorado Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.