Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2584 Obsidian Forest View, Colorado Springs
This great 2-story townhome is located in Claremont Ranch. It's close to Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, shopping and schools. The main level is an open concept. As you step inside the home, you will see a spacious Living room that is light and bright. There is a ceiling fan to help keep you cool in the summer and a dual-sided fireplace to keep you cozy in the winter. The Dining room has a large window to flood the room with natural light; the other side of the fireplace is there as well. The Kitchen is a great size!
- MLS® #7765942
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,520
- Year Built2005
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesLandscape Maintenance
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees160.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address2584 Obsidian Forest View
- AreaMRK - Marksheffel
- SubdivisionClaremont Ranch
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80951
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplacesGas, Main, See Prop Desc Remarks
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficePink Realty Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.