Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9983 Keating Drive, Peyton
Beautiful ranch style home with 4-car attached garage plus detached RV garage (40x30x28)! Large, low maintenance xeriscaped lot is almost 1/2 acre in size and fenced in the rear. Upgraded eat-in kitchen cabinets, tile counters, stainless steel appliances and hardwood floors. Large master suite with 5-piece bath including large soaking tub and walk in closet. Formal dining room with bay window. Fully finished basement is perfect for entertaining!
- MLS® #7841240
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,470
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages9
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized, See Property Description Remarks, RV Garage, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Corner
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address9983 Keating Drive
- SubdivisionFalcon Hills
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Interior Features6-Panel Doors, 9Ft + Ceilings, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas, Main
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeThe Cutting Edge
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.