Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4839 Cedarmere Drive, Colorado Springs
Immaculate walkout rancher on a cul-de-sac with views of the mountains and Pikes Peak. Lovely hardwood on main level (except for the second bedroom). Main level features: family room w/gas fireplace * office * master bedroom w/5-piece bath and walk-in closet * second bedroom * full bath * separate formal dining area with walkout to enclosed sunroom * large kitchen with eat-in nook, oversized gas range/oven, granite counters.
- MLS® #7844866
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,720
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesOversized, Workshop
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Backs to Open Space (OS), Cul-de-sac
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees98.29
- HOA Fees Freq.Quarterly
- Address4839 Cedarmere Drive
- SubdivisionAustin Heights
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80918
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMain, One, Gas
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.