Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3347 Union Jack Way, Colorado Springs
Ready Now! Avondale paired patio ranch plan with 2 car garage in Lexington Crossing at Briargate. Kitchen features maple cabinets with black glaze, crown molding, quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and gas cook top.4 bedroom, 3 bath home. Barn door at master. Includes great room gas fireplace and air conditioning. Finished garden level basement includes 1ft. taller ceilings, plus 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and recreation room. Exterior living includes expanded deck and gas line.
- MLS® #7857549
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,929
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypePatio Home
- AmenitiesLandscape Maintenance
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSee Prop Desc Remarks
- ConstructionNew Construction
- FoundationFull Basement, Garden Level
- HOA Fees270.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address3347 Union Jack Way
- AreaBRI - Briargate
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80920
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven, Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Main, One
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeClassic Residential Services
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.