Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
84 Pistol Creek Drive, Monument
Gorgeous ranch-style home! Classic Home, Granby floor plan provides opportunity for main-level living with spacious living room and kitchen, formal dining and office spaces, private master suite with attached bath, and convenient main floor laundry. Home boasts excellent upgrades including bamboo wood flooring throughout main level, new windows and slider door on main level, new roof in 2018 (class 4 shingles), newer light fixtures, replaced electrical panel and outlets in 2018 (lightning strike)...
- MLS® #7948913
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,408
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address84 Pistol Creek Drive
- SubdivisionThe Heights at Jackson Creek
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80132
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Gas in Kitchen, Other
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Gas, Main, Two, Pellet, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeThe Platinum Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.