Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
21878 County 37 Road, Elbert
Home updated in April 2019! This wonderful stucco rancher on 40 acres with livestock barn is all about comfortable, low maintenance living. Since the work has already been completed, you’ll have more time to do the things you love. Consider the brand-new windows, carpet, vanities, granite in the kitchen and baths, water heater and fresh paint inside. The walkout basement has an in-law suite, rec room, wet-bar, sunroom, and convenient exterior access.
- MLS® #7992854
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,878
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Telephone, Propane
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sloping, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationSlab, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address21878 County 37 Road
- Zip Code80106
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Propane
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMain, One, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeThe Innovative Group, Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.