Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8715 Chipita Park Road, Cascade
Comfortable, cozy single-level living home with loads of character and charm! Vintage features, but fresh. The front room has a large picture window providing lots of light and good views of the outside, and a brick wood-burning fireplace with insert. Spacious Master bedroom with ensuite bath, 2 additional bedrooms. The kitchen is open and bright with new appliances. The 1-acre lot has lots of room for parking, flat areas for entertaining or recreational use. Easily accessible, the driveway is lined with large pine trees.
- MLS® #8104944
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,086
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- GaragesEven with Main Level, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Rural, Trees/Woods
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address8715 Chipita Park Road
- SubdivisionUte Pass Summer Homes
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Other
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplacesInsert, Main, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing Office00024301-action Team Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.