Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
454 Eclipse Drive, Colorado Springs
Panoramic Front Range & City Views! Enjoy One-Level Living in the Heart of Colorado Springs. New Custom Home Offers Ideal Combination of Indoor & Outdoor Living. Inviting Front Porch, Upper & Lower Rear Patios. Kitchen Features Lots of Cabinets, Prep Space, Generous Granite Island, Bosch Appliances w/Gas Cooktop & Walk-In Pantry! Open Great Rm Design. MBR Includes Dual Closets, Freestanding Tub, Spa Shower. Second Bedroom, 3/4 Bath, Tech Room & Main Level Laundry Complete Main Floor.
- MLS® #8259785
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,154
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesLandscape Maintenance, Exercise Room
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Sloping
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees33.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address454 Eclipse Drive
- SubdivisionGold Hill Mesa
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80905
- Interior FeaturesGreat Room, 9Ft + Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, One
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Premier Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.