Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
154 Green Rock Place, Monument
extraordinary Masterbuilt home, true main level living, incredible master suite on main, living room and kitchen walk out to patio,3 bedrooms up, 2 bedrooms and family room in basement level,views of Air Force Academy and Pikes Peak from front of house,oversized 3 car garage with work bench, new roof and exterior trim paint, newer hot water heaters, dual A/C units,dual heating units, huge lot on cul de sac, NEW ROOF!!desirable Jackson Creek.
- MLS® #8314631
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage4,279
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionCity View, View of Pikes Peak
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address154 Green Rock Place
- SubdivisionHomestead At Jackson Creek
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80132
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Gas, Main, Two
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeCarolyn Sue Cathey
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.