Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8269 Lodge Grass Way, Colorado Springs
This large Manchester 2 story is perfect for a growing family. The loft and rec room in the basement are perfect the kids to play or set up a movie room and have more than enough space to sprawl out. The open concept kitchen, dining, and family room allows you to entertain and be together as a family or with friends. This home will not last long, especially with the location on a cul-de-sac and gorgeous mountain views.
- MLS® #8457709
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,811
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGreen Areas
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone, Cable
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorMasonite Type, Stone
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Level, Mountain View, Sloping, View of Pikes Peak, Rural
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationGarden Level
- HOA Fees25.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address8269 Lodge Grass Way
- SubdivisionBranding Iron at Sterling Ranch
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Gas in Kitchen, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.