Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8405 Needle Drop Court, Colorado Springs
Great open concept home with new paint, blinds, updated appliances and lots to offer: Living room, office, plus family room with a large loft upstairs. The chef and guests will love the open kitchen package which includes a LED lighting, center island, stainless steel appliances, a gas oven and slab granite. The walkout to the patio will allow you to enjoy that morning coffee in a fenced yard. Retreat to your master suite for relaxation with a generous 5 piece bath and a walk-in closet.
- MLS® #8626395
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,228
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorMasonite Type
- Lot DescriptionLevel, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees265.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address8405 Needle Drop Court
- SubdivisionTrails At Forest Meadows
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80908
- Interior FeaturesSee Prop Desc Remarks
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeWalker Asset Mgmt Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.