Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10576 Antler Creek Drive, Peyton
What a find in this 1.5 story stucco home. All main level living plus Jack n Jill configuration upstairs. NEW CARPET COMING SOON!! Formal living and dining, huge nook, fantastic kitchen with hardwood floors, tile counters, stainless appliances, and tons of upgraded cabinetry. High vaults, radius wall, architectural accents, faux wood blinds and more. Fully finished basement offers huge rooms, 2 bedrooms, full bath, game room and media/ family room with surround sound make an amazing gathering area. Fresh xeroscaped yards.
- MLS® #8646655
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,879
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees125.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address10576 Antler Creek Drive
- SubdivisionMeridian Ranch
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Range Top (Gas/Elec)
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories1
- Stories1.5 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeParker St Claire Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.