Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17540 Lodgepole Road, Peyton
Private hillside rancher in trees overlooking the Bijou Basin! 5 acres perfect for homesteading. Enter into great room concept with vaulted ceiling, amazing natural light, wood burning stove, and walk out to deck with spectacular basin views. Spacious kitchen/dining with walk out to back of home and acreage. Master has stunning views, walk in closet, and adjoining bath with jetted tub. Basement family room has built in bookcases, walk out providing lots of natural light, and ½ bath for guests. Bonus room for storage.
- MLS® #8849439
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,816
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Propane
- # of Garages2
- GaragesEven with Main Level, Garage Door Opener
- Lot DescriptionTrees/Woods, 360-degree View, Hillside
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- Listing OfficeRe/max Advantage Realty, Inc.
- Address17540 Lodgepole Road
- AreaPEY - Peyton
- SubdivisionPeyton Pines
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Forced Air, Propane
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMain, One, Wood, Free-standing
- Main Floor BedroomYes
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.