Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
608 Ruxton Avenue, Manitou Springs
A Charming Hideaway located just North of the Cog Rail and the Incline. This Home features Vaulted Ceilings, Skylights, Knotty Pine and Beams, Wood Floors were added to the Interior for a Cozy Cabin Feel. This Home is surrounded by Tall Pines, Views of the Rock Formations and Mountain Views. You will Love the Privacy of the 3 tier Custom Deck in the back of the Home. Terraced Rock Walls with countless Perennials, Fruit Trees and Vegetables.Wonderful Floor Plan.This Home is was the Originally Mule Train Ticket Stop.
- MLS® #9265767
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,098
- Year Built1907
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), Mountain View, Sloping, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address608 Ruxton Avenue
- SubdivisionManitou Iron Springs CO
- CityManitou Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80829
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Disposal, Kitchen Vent Fan, Oven, Refrigerator, Gas Grill
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- FireplacesMain, Electric
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing OfficeShorewood Real Estate Soco
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.