Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1974 Bristlecone Drive, Colorado Springs
Beautiful townhome in the highly sought after Rockrimmon neighborhood, with incredible views that backs to open space. Well maintained home and neighborhood makes this one a must see. Livingroom is equipped with a tile lined gas fireplace and built in shelving in a very spacious room. Kitchen has been nicely updated with newer cabinets, newer appliances, gas stove, wood floors, Corian countertops, pantry and updated fixtures.
- MLS® #9443437
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built1996
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Gas Available
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Space (OS), Mountain View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees168.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1974 Bristlecone Drive
- SubdivisionPtarmigan Valley
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80919
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas, Main
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeRe/max Integrity, Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.