Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10829 Scenic Brush Drive, Peyton
GREAT HOME! with open floor plan and backing to open space with view of the Pikes Peak Mountains. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and 3-car attached garage. Main level has living room, family room, powder room, wine cabinet with countertop system, spacious kitchen with stainless appliances, walk-in pantry and dining area. Upper level has spacious loft, master bedroom adjoining 5-piece master bath with walk-in closet, three other bedrooms with a full bath, and a laundry room. Lower level has unfinished basement.
- MLS® #9585193
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage3,377
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorFiber Cement
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address10829 Scenic Brush Drive
- SubdivisionPaint Brush Hills
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80831
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Countertop System
- HeatingCeiling Fan, Central Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficeCredotrust Real Estate Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.