Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4401 Horse Gulch Loop, Colorado Springs
The Daphne is a Mid Century inspired ranch home that boasts a true open concept main level. The great room, kitchen, and dining area flow seamlessly together and open up to a spacious covered, composite deck for true indoor-outdoor living. The gourmet kitchen includes maple cabinetry, solid stone counter tops, stainless steel appliances (including a gas range, vent hood, dishwasher and drawer microwave), and an over sized island with plenty of seating.
- MLS® #9643321
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,489
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesExercise Room, Green Areas, Playground, Pool, Recreation Room
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloping
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees105.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address4401 Horse Gulch Loop
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80924
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Main, One
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficePonderosa Properties Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.