Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19771 Knights Crossing, Monument
Welcome home! Upon entry through the 8' double doors, you enter into a 12" ceiling great room with focus on both the golf course views and views of Pike's Peak, on either side of your 42" smart fireplace. This 5 Bedroom 5 Bath home comes with a gourmet kitchen complete with all appliances by Kitchen Aid, extremely large island, and separate but integrate dining room with it's own wine bar. The main level has a study, guest bedroom and laundry connected to master closet.
- MLS® #9690020
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage5,474
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesNatural Gas
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized, See Property Description Remarks
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Mountain View, View of Pikes Peak, Golf Course View
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees300.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address19771 Knights Crossing
- AreaTRI - Tri-Lakes
- SubdivisionKings Deer Highlands
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80132
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HeatingCentral Air, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Main, Two
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Realty Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.