Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10145 Wildwood Road, Cascade
Amazing Mountain home tucked away in the trees! Remodeled with Stainless steel appliances, Oak hardwood flooring, granite counter tops, gas in kitchen, tile backsplash and under mount sink. Newer windows, views of the Mountains, walk in closets, custom window blinds, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, upgraded electric and new hot water heater are some of the extras. Walkout basement has a warm family room with stone faced wood burning fireplace. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms plus 2 + parking spots and views!
- MLS® #9882831
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,522
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages4
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Hillside, View of Rock Formations, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address10145 Wildwood Road
- SubdivisionUte Pass Summer Homes
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesBasement, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate Group Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.