Transaction Broker..... or...... Buyer Agent

Posted by Steve Wrestler on Wednesday, August 18th, 2010 at 4:00pm.

The law in the State of Colorado states that Realtors must work with buyers as a Tranaction Broker or as a Buyer's Agent. This is very confusing to most buyers.
What's the difference?  What's the benefit to the Buyer?

Leave a Comment