Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8565 Aspenglow Lane, Cascade
Located on the side of "America's Mountain" Pikes Peak. Entertain guests or simply relax surrounded by mountainous views from the custom built patio! Minutes from Santas Workshop, Pikes Peak, and creek side dining at The Wines of Colorado! Easy access to HWY 24, yet tucked away in a secluded cul-de-sac in the Pikes Peak Mountain Estates!
- MLS® #1638826
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,852
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- AmenitiesGated Community
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-sac, Mountain View, Trees/Woods, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees110.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address8565 Aspenglow Lane
- SubdivisionPikes Peak Mountain Estates
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas in Kitchen, Kitchen Vent Fan, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Gas, Main, Two
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing Office00002305-san Agustin Realty Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.