Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
383 Saddlemountain Road, Colorado Springs
Immaculate & impeccably maintained! Top to bottom kitchen remodel with IKEA cabinets, butcher block countertops, engineered floor & stainless appliances. Fantastic deck with retractable awning! “Winter” view of Pikes Peak and front range. Short drive to Ute Valley Park & easy access to Highway 25. Fenced/landscaped private backyard with auto sprinklers. Office/study/man or woman cave adjacent to lower level bedroom. Cozy lower level family room with wood burning fireplace.
- MLS® #2209788
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,916
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Telephone, Natural Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Door Opener
- ExteriorBrick, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationNot Applicable
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address383 Saddlemountain Road
- SubdivisionTamarron at Rockrimmon
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80919
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Dryer, Kitchen Vent Fan, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Lower, Wood
- Listing Office00001621-higher Ground Real Estate
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.