Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3312-3314 W Kiowa Street, Colorado Springs
Amazingly unique multifamily home on the West side. 3312-Larger unit was designed & built in 2001 with vaulted ceiling, concrete flooring, lots of angles/ wood with an industrial design that maximizes space & efficiency.3314 has is an original vaulted cottage, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, tile floors with hickory cabinets & gas stove completely remodeled in 2006. Gorgeous red rocks to enjoy out front window! 5 min. walk to the #1 rated city park in the USA: Garden of the Gods Park! 3 Minute drive from Manitou Springs!
- MLS® #2546303
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,313
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address3312-3314 W Kiowa Street
- SubdivisionOwen Love & Quinbys
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80904
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Self Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Free-standing, Stove
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing Office00004007-finch & Gable Real Estate Company
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.