Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8056 De Anza Peak Trail, Colorado Springs
Our award-winning Jackson home is our most popular 2-story plan--come see why! This home is located on a desirable walk-out home site, next to the neighborhood trail. Step outside and enjoy the outdoors from on the back deck with mountain views. Inside, the cook's kitchen includes granite or quartz slab counter tops, maple, soft-close cabinetry and Whirlpool stainless steel appliances with a gas range. You'll find a huddle room just off the kitchen for that essential extra space!
- MLS® #2727393
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,525
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages4
- ExteriorStucco, Masonite Type
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloping
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionUnder Construction
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees240.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annual
- Address8056 De Anza Peak Trail
- SubdivisionCumbre Vista
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80924
- Interior FeaturesGreat Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Self Cleaning Oven, Gas in Kitchen
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Gas, Main
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Listing OfficePonderosa Properties Inc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.