Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9410 Shoshone Road, Cascade
Charming mountain home tucked into the hills of Ute Pass. This home feels like a remote mountain retreat, but it's only 15 minutes to Colorado Springs or Woodland Park! Level lot and driveway with easy access from Hwy 24. The welcoming home is sure to impress with it's great layout. The entry from the driveway leads to the cozy family room with good natural light and a wood stove. Each floor of this home has it's on bathroom, beginning with the large lower level master suite with adjoining bath.
- MLS® #2808943
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage2,067
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement, Walk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address9410 Shoshone Road
- SubdivisionUte Pass
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceilings, See Prop Desc Remarks
- Appliances220v in Kitchen, Dishwasher, Dryer, Kitchen Vent Fan, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLower, Main, Two, Wood
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing Office00003014-your Neighborhood Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.