Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
606 Pioneer Haven Point, Palmer Lake
Charming 2-story with main level living. His and her master bedroom closets. Large covered porch extending the front of the home. Covered back deck. Quiet 5 acre community close to shopping and I-25. Breathtaking VIEWS of Palmer Ridge and Elephant Rock!!!!
- MLS® #5504355
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,887
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages3
- GaragesGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, 360-degree View, Flag Lot, Foothill, Meadow, View of Rock Formations, Rural, Sloping, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees140.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address606 Pioneer Haven Point
- SubdivisionPalmer Lake
- CityPalmer Lake
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80133
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings, Great Room, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Top (Gas/Elec), Kitchen Vent Fan
- Has BasementYes
- FireplacesGas, Main
- # of Stories2
- Stories2 Story
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- Listing OfficeStiltner Realty, Inc.
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.