Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9130 Picabo Road, Cascade
This home has so much potential! Lots of living space, Income potential, & great location. Relax in your very own Mountain Oasis as you bask in pure Colorado Beauty in the heart of the Forest surrounded by trees, wildlife and Serenity! 3 Large bedrooms, Walk In Closets, each with an on-suite bathroom. Granite, Hickory Kitchen Cabinets, Deck on the Front of the house, A nice private backyard with a poured Concrete Pad for your Hot Tub. PRIOR TO CLOSING: NEW ROOF, NEW EXTERIOR PAINT, NEW GUTTERS, & RE-STAINING OF FRONT DECK.
- MLS® #6002152
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,914
- Year Built1937
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionHillside, Mountain View, Trees/Woods
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationWalk Out
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address9130 Picabo Road
- SubdivisionUte Pass Summer Homes
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- Interior Features9Ft + Ceilings, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesTwo, Wood
- StoriesRaised Ranch
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing Office00006182-the Tercero Group Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.