Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
429 Pine Avenue, Colorado Springs
Wonderful brick rancher in a great neighborhood in the Broadmoor! District 12 Schools! Pikes Peak and mountain views! Broadmoor, Cheyenne Canyon, Ivywild, the Zoo all nearby! Great location! Remodeled kitchen with Alder cabinets, Italian porcelain tile flooring, stainless appliances! Ceiling fans throughout. Rosewood wood flooring! Fenced in private back yard! Downstairs other room with French doors... perfect for office, bedroom or crafts room!...
- MLS® #6865744
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,930
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Mountain View, Trees/Woods, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationFull Basement
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address429 Pine Avenue
- SubdivisionLone Pine Heights
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80906
- Interior FeaturesFrench Doors, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas in Kitchen, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Range Top (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer, Other
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLower, Main, Two, Wood
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District12-Cheyenne Mountain
- Listing OfficeHomesmart Realty Group
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.