Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3603 Lehigh Street, Colorado Springs
Cute 60's raised rancher on the corner of Chelton and Lehigh. Close to shopping, schools, parks, and down town. Home has been well maintained by the same owner for many years. Lots of potential is a great starter home. Exterior has recently been painted and 3/4 bath in the basement has some remodeling done, with one bed room and bonus room that could be a 4th bedroom with the addition of a closet.
- MLS® #7353396
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,862
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable, Electricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Level, Trees/Woods, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- FoundationSlab, Other
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address3603 Lehigh Street
- SubdivisionPark Hill
- CityColorado Springs
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80909
- Interior FeaturesSee Prop Desc Remarks
- AppliancesRange Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator
- StoriesRaised Ranch
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District11-Colorado Springs
- Listing Office00004437-nexthome Pikes Peak Realty
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.