Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10115 Chipita Park Road, Cascade
Cozy Cabin nestled in the Rocky Mountains between Colorado Springs and Woodland Park. Your Colorado dream is calling. Answer! And say Yes to adventure, Yes to hiking trails, Yes to Mountain Views, Yes to over 300 days of sunshine, Yes to peaceful mornings sipping coffee on your beautiful deck, and YES to so much more... just Hiking, shopping, fine dining are just minutes away, world class skiing only a 2 hour drive. Love soaking in hot springs... Manitou Springs is just minutes from your lovely home.
- MLS® #8600086
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage728
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Showing
- UtilitiesElectricity, Natural Gas, Telephone
- Lot DescriptionHillside, Level, Mountain View, Rural, View of Pikes Peak
- RoofComposite Shingle
- ConstructionExisting Home
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Not Applicable
- Address10115 Chipita Park Road
- SubdivisionUte Pass Summer Homes
- CountyEl Paso
- Zip Code80809
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave Oven, Range Oven (Gas/Elec), Refrigerator, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Main, One
- Main Floor BedroomYes
- District14-Manitou Springs
- Listing Office00005045-z-best In Real Estate, Llc
The real estate listing information and related content displayed on this site is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and, may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information and related content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Pikes Peak REALTOR® Services Corp.